Talk:Electrics, Socket Chasing (Flush with wall)

From DIYWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Red area?

"In order to make the pipe flush, a small section in the cable entry has been chiseled back (red area)."

I can't see a red area in the pics, and don't know what this refers to. NT 08:17, 27 October 2008 (GMT)

May be it would be better to say red brick area - in the channel cut for the cable/tube?

Ahhh I see.... because of the pipe bend radius. Yes, I think fleshing tha out would be good. Nice article btw, simple and clear. NT 16:29, 28 October 2008 (GMT)

Minimal option

Thre must be a lot of diyers doing this without the benefit of all those tools, angle grinders etc. NT 17:33, 23 May 2009 (BST)